Adobe Photoshop recovery tool
Recovery Toolbox for Photoshop (download) is an application that recovers data from damaged Photoshop (*.psd) files. Corrupted .psd file recovery can be done with just a few clicks.
Features of the Adobe Photoshop recovery tool:
- Performs file recovery from Photoshop version 3.0 and later
- Recovers files with .psd and .8bps extensions
- Supports file name recovery in Unicode format
- Offers previews of recovered layers
- Previews the properties of recovered objects, including layers, headers, etc.
- Recovers damaged .psd files, even for large files more than 2 GB in size
- Restores the corrupt Photoshop file in a new .psd file
- Opens the recovered .psd file directly in Photoshop
- Saves each layer as a separate JPG file
- Can modify the properties of saved objects, thereby avoiding conflict when a file is opened in Photoshop
- Repairs .psd files under Windows 98, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
How to recover a corrupted .psd file?
This tool makes it easy to restore a corrupt Photoshop file. The interface of the Adobe Photoshop PSD repair tool is based on a wizard that helps you choose a damaged file and then analyzes its structure and recovers the data. It takes only a few steps. Simply select a damaged .psd file on the first page of the .psd recovery software. This is the quickest, most effective damaged .psd file recovery tool available today.
The Adobe Photoshop recovery tool reads, analyze and recover content of file automatically. The advanced technology in this corrupt .psd file repair software lets you choose the name for your new .psd file and select layers for saving later.
The Adobe Photoshop repair tool fixes a variety of errors in .psd files, including:
- The document filename.psd could not be opened. Photoshop cannot open files in the "Adobe Photoshop file" format.
- Photoshop cannot open files in the "Adobe Photoshop JPEG File" format.
- Photoshop cannot open files in the "[other file format Photoshop should be able to open]" format.
- Is not a valid Photoshop document.
- Unknown or invalid JPEG marker type is found.
- File-format module cannot parse the file.
- Corrupted header
- Unknown file type
- File can not be opened
- Could not complete your request because the file is not compatible with this version of Photoshop.
- Could not completed your request due to unexpected end of files error was encountered.
- Failed error loading psd file unexpected end of file.
- Unexpected End of File error.
- End of file error.
- PSD EOF error.
- This document may be damaged (the file may be truncated or incomplete).
- An unexpected and unrecoverable problem has occurred. Photoshop will now exit.
- Could not complete your request because an unknown or invalid JPEG marker type is found.
- Could not complete your request because it is not a valid Photoshop document.
- Could not load actions because an unexpected end-of-file was encountered.
- Some groups were found corrupted and repaired.
- This document contains unknown data which will be discarded to keep layers editable. To preserve the original appearance instead, choose Flatten to load composite data as a flattened image.
- Could not complete your request because the file-format module cannot parse the file.
- Could not complete your request because a problem parsing the TIFF file.
System requirements for the repair of corrupt .psd files: Windows 98 or above
How to fix a .psd file online?
If you need to restore a corrupt Photoshop file, don't worry. The online Photoshop .psd file repair service is available here: https://onlinefilerepair.com/en/photoshop-repair-online.html