Adobe Photoshop recovery tool
Photoshop image file repair software
Recovery Toolbox for Photoshop
Recovery Toolbox for Photoshop helps to repair a Photoshop file after various types of damage.
How to repair a damaged Photoshop image file
Instructions for recovering an Adobe Photoshop project from a corrupted or damaged *.psd file of any version or size:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for Photoshop from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForPhotoshopInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for Photoshop on your computer
- Start Recovery Toolbox for Photoshop
- Please select a damaged PSD file on first page of repair wizard in Recovery Toolbox for Photoshop
- Select file name for new recovered file
- Press on Recover button
How to recover a corrupted .psd file?
Recovery Toolbox for Photoshop is an application that recovers data from damaged Photoshop (*.psd) files. Corrupted .psd file recovery can be done with just a few clicks.
Features of the Adobe Photoshop recovery tool:
- Performs file recovery from Photoshop version 3.0 and later
- Recovers files with .psd and .8bps extensions
- Supports file name recovery in Unicode format
- Offers previews of recovered layers
- Previews the properties of recovered objects, including layers, headers, etc.
- Recovers damaged .psd files, even for large files more than 2 GB in size
- Restores the corrupt Photoshop file in a new .psd file
- Opens the recovered .psd file directly in Photoshop
- Saves each layer as a separate JPG file
- Can modify the properties of saved objects, thereby avoiding conflict when a file is opened in Photoshop
- Repairs .psd files under Windows 98, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- PSD Viewer Tool
- Displays and repairs damaged Adobe Photoshop project files
- Displays, repairs and saves data from corrupted PSD files in Adobe Photoshop
This tool makes it easy to restore a corrupt Photoshop file. The interface of the Adobe Photoshop PSD repair tool is based on a wizard that helps you choose a damaged file and then analyzes its structure and recovers the data. It takes only a few steps. Simply select a damaged .psd file on the first page of the .psd recovery software. This is the quickest, most effective damaged .psd file recovery tool available today.
The Adobe Photoshop recovery tool reads, analyze and recover content of file automatically. The advanced technology in this corrupt .psd file repair software lets you choose the name for your new .psd file and select layers for saving later.
How to Open a Corrupted PSD File for Free
Recovery Toolbox for Photoshop allows you to open a damaged PSD file in an Adobe Photoshop graphic project. Once opened, you can display a list of objects and data founded in the file on the program page. In the last step of the program, you can export the recovered data from an open PSD file to a new *.psd file, which you can then work within Adobe Photoshop.
How to Restore a Photoshop Project
To restore damaged Photoshop graphic projects, you can use the last backup or return to the previous stable copy of the PSD file, or try to use Recovery Toolbox for Photoshop. With a high probability, Recovery Toolbox for Photoshop can restore data from incorrect .psd files to their original state before damage if the first two options are not available for you. To test this statement, it is necessary to:
- Download, install, and run the DEMO version of Recovery Toolbox for Photoshop.
- Select a damaged .psd file.
- Run the analysis of the damaged PSD file.
- Review the list of recovered objects and their properties in the program.
- Export the restored data to a new Photoshop graphic project - available in the full version.
How to Fix a PSD File
If you need to fix the PSD file or fix the Photoshop project quickly, then Recovery Toolbox for Photoshop will allow you to do this in a couple of clicks. Fixing a damaged PSD file is done by copying and fixing data from the damaged .psd file into a new Photoshop project. The tool does not fix or modify the existing incorrect PSD file. All data transfers to the new revised PSD file.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
Unfortunately, some of the claimed functionality was implemented in Adobe Photoshop incorrectly and with errors. Therefore, data that is formally correct causes the Adobe Photoshop to close without warning. In these cases, you need to manually perform the following manipulations with the Photoshop graphic project before saving it:
- simplify or disassemble smart-objects
- remove smart-objects from the project
- make long object names shorter
Using the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop might help you avoid all these issues all together.
Customer's reviews and ratings